Have a mold problem? We eliminate it. Quickly and efficiently. Prolonged mold exposure can cause eye and throat irritation, respiratory problems, nasal and sinus congestion, plus other health problems. Our patented cleaning technology removes every trace of mold in your home or business, all while keeping occupants safe.
Exposure to Mold Causes
Throat & Eye Irritation
Get Rid of Toxic Mold
Mold grows where there is moisture
It deteriorates property values
Not all mold is visible
Allergic reactions are common
Removes all traces
Keeps Occupants Safe
Mold Safety Tips
Equip yourself with personal protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, and a mask to ensure your eyes, nose, mouth, and skin are protected.
Dry your home and everything in it as quickly as possible, preferably within the first 24-28 hours.
If it has become saturated with flood water and cannot be cleaned and completely dried within the first 24-48 hours, get rid of it! If you are filing insurance claims, be sure to take photos and document discarded items.
Painting or caulking over mold will not prevent mold from growing. The only way to prevent mold growth is to first completely fix the water problem then remove and clean all mold before painting or caulking.
Air it Out!
Ventilation is key! Keep all windows and doors open while working. If it is safe to do so, keep as many windows and doors open while you leave as well.
Scrub all surfaces with clean water and a detergent. Ensure to remove all visible mold and dry all surfaces immediately.
Keep it Movin'!
Air circulation is equally as important. When it is safe to use electricity, utilize fans and dehumidifiers to assist with moisture removal.
Keep it Simple!
Refrain from mixing cleaning products together. Specifically, do NOT mix bleach and ammonia, this can create toxic vapors which can be dangerous to your health.